What TLC’s About
We are about giving women what they need to have an AWESOME life and we believe RELATIONSHIPS are the gateway to this. We want TLC to be a platform (online publication) for inspiration, fun, and tools women can receive to help them with their journey.
Who we’re looking for
Besides the required skills for the position, we are looking for someone who is PASSIONATE about what they do and what they can bring. We LOVE people and we also want someone who shares this passion. You must be able to work in a close team environment and be a constant support system for each other.
Cool, young, and hip… at least we seem to think so. We are all about amplifying each other’s gifts and creativity. We are very supportive of each other’s dreams outside of TLC because let’s face it… we all have lives, even though we may work long hours.
ALRIGHT… Now we need your GENIUS! And here’s what we’re looking for!
We’re looking for an experienced videographer to join The Ladies Coach team! If you love shooting and producing video content that inspires, then you’ll love this job. We are a Las Vegas based company so you would need to be close by!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Shooting a variety of styles of original and branded content: Story-telling pieces, lessons, documentaries, interviews etc.
- Organizing shot footage for post-production as well as for archives.
- Periodically producing shoots in the field – your own and others’ – including directing cameras, dealing with talent, and obtaining signed releases and clearances.
- Working with Founder to properly set up shoots and projects
- 3+ years of experience shooting – both DSLR and pro-sumer cameras.
- 2+ years of experience of some kind of production experience.
- Knows how to handle both audio and video in the field; knowledgeable on how to light scenes.
- Strong understanding of storytelling – visually and narratively.
- Workable editing skills using Apple’s Final Cut Pro X & Motion or Adobe’s Suite (Premiere & After Effects).
- Unwavering desire to learn more about your craft and continue to become better.
- Ability to cohesively and effectively work within the TLC team, to embrace new experiences and take direction well. Your ideas will not always win out and you have to be ok with that. We welcome smart, intuitive candidates who have a passion for working in video production and for storytelling.
- A passion to make content that inspires!
- Please check out our Youtube to see our work